- Big Sky Golf Course is a public course designed by Arnold Palmer.
- Nearby Yellowstone Club Golf Course is a private course.
Big Sky MT golf courses offer challenges set in a beautiful location surrounded by National Forests and wildlife.
Where to Play Golf
Big Sky golf courses include one public and two private courses.
Big Sky Resort
- Location – The Big Sky Resort golf course is located in Big Sky, Montana, on 1 Lone Mountain Trail.
- Course Description – The course was designed by Arnold Palmer in the 1970's and has been frequently updated. It has 18 holes with a 72 par on terrain that winds along the west fork of the Gallatin River.
- Greens Fees – The Big Sky Resort golf course is open to the public. Greens fees vary depending on the time of year and time of day (see rates online). The course is generally open from June through September. The clubhouse has equipment and golf carts for sale or rent, and golf pros on site.
- Contact Info - 406-995-5780
- Location – The Yellowstone Club golf course is located in Big Sky on the grounds of the privately-owned Yellowstone Club.
- Course Description – The championship mountain golf course was designed by Tom Weiskopf and is an 18-hole, par 72 course.
- Greens Fees – The Yellowstone Club and golf course is a private club available only to those who have ownership equity in the development.
- Contact Info - 406-995-4900