5-Step Guide to Planning a Wedding in Big Sky
- Find a location for the ceremony and the reception. Then, set the date.
- Determine your music choice (live band or DJ) and book it.
- Find a caterer and wedding cake.
- Pick out a dress and determine the décor.
- Find a photographer.
A number of wedding services are listed on this page to help you plan and enjoy a great Big Sky wedding.
Popular Wedding Venues in Big Sky
While there are many fabulous wedding venues in the area (including private ranches and national park locations), here are some popular locations right in Big Sky. Take a look at the listings below for more great wedding venues.
- Big Sky Resort
- Rainbow Ranch
- Moonlight Lodge
- 320 Guest Ranch
- Buck’s T-4 Lodge
Marriage licenses can be obtained from the Clerk of District Court's office (615 South 16th Ave. Bozeman, MT).
- Both bride and groom must be present.
- Bring a valid Driver's License, Passport, or Birth Certificate.
- Bring $53 in cash.
- Call (406) 582-3050 with questions.