Tell me about Big Sky Resort
- Elevation: Lone Peak 11,166 feet, Base at Mountain Village 7,500 feet
- Acres: 5,750
- Terrain: 20% expert, 40% advanced, 26% intermediate, 14% beginner
- Vertical Drop: 4,350 feet
- Longest Run: Liberty Bowl to Mountain Mall is 6 miles
- Average Snowfall: 400 inches
- # of Lifts: 15 Lifts and 1 15-Passenger Tram (providing access to the top of Lone Peak)
What non-skiing activities does Big Sky Resort offer?
During the winter months, visitors will enjoy zip line rides, snowcat rides, and snowshoe tours. Kids will love the bungee trampoline. During the summer, the resort turns into a mountain biking mecca with great lift-accessible mountain biking, hiking trails, scenic lift rides, zip lines, bungee trampoline, disc golf course, mini golf, giant swing, and more.
What services are available at the base of Big Sky Resort?
Base area services include lodging, restaurants, gear rentals (for skis and bikes), ski school, child care, gift shops, and a spa.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call the resort directly at 800-548-4486.